21.8.06

peerc

When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eyes
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a featherIn a beautiful world
I wish I was specialYou're so very' special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control
I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so very'specialI wish I was special
But I'm a creepI'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
She's running out the door ...
She's running out
she's run, run, run, run... run...
Whatever makes you happyWhatever you want
You're so very specialI wish I was special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong hereI don't belong here...

i have always loved this song. then i heard it today, while at work. this is unusual, my work truck does NOT have a radio. i know, i know,.... i should quit:) but it was in the shop. so i used a truck with both a radio and A/C, as its replacement. so hearing this song today was made possible by my regular work truck being a piece o crap. i am out. four hours of sleep is NOT a good way to start a work week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home